About the author

Paul Feldman is a FairWarning staff writer.

2 comments to “Emission Impossible?”

  1. Myron Levin

    Spencer, this is Myron Levin, editor of FairWarning. Thanks for raising this good question…

    It’s true that for 2000 the chart shows only 95% of the fuels used to produce electricity. Only the four biggest categories were included. Most of the remaining 5% was petroleum.

  2. Spencer Hudson

    Do you know why the %s in 2000 only add to 95%. Where’s the missing 5%?

Leave a comment